Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Welcome

This is I Am All Astonishment*, the online annex for the Nineteenth-Century British Novel class at Uni High. One purpose of this blog is to provide a place where students can access the most important documents and information relating to the class. Significant handouts given in hardcopy during class will also be linked in the upper right-hand corner of this blog.


Another purpose of the blog is to offer a place where I can share potentially interesting resources and links relating to the books and period we're studying. Occasionally I'll mention these in class, and you can check here if you're interested in exploring further. Please feel free to share resources you think your classmates might like to know about, either by emailing me, linking them in a comment to any post on this blog, or talking to me in person.



* Keep your eye out for this reference. It's coming up before too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment